Lido Show - Champs Elysées
- Admire the dancing of the Bluebell Girls and the Lido Boys
- Marvel at the breathtaking sets and marvelous costumes of the Paris Merveilles show
- Enjoy Champagne during the show
In a few wordsThe Lido show Paris Merveilles is a unique tribute to the elegance and treasures of Paris. With its breathtaking sets, an entire city is transformed before your eyes, blurring the boundaries of space and time.
In detailSpend a memorable 2 hours mesmerized by the upbeat choreography of the dances performed by the famous Bluebell Girls and Lido Boys.
Their extravagant hats and magnificent costumes are decorated with beautiful feathers and sparkle with a thousand lights. Dare to take a new look at Art Nouveau, stop over at the foot of the famous Iron Lady, admire the fashion shows, and much more.
The Bluebell Girls are the quintessential embodiment of Paris, famous around the world for their sexy and sophisticated image. The illustrious company, created in 1932 by Margaret Kelly, has set the stage of the Lido ablaze every night since 1948. Surrounded by 12 Lido Boys and impressive stage sets, more than 40 dancers combine charm, elegance and glamor, treating you to an inimitable and bewitching performance.
Since its beginnings, the company continues to reinvent itself, while preserving the precision and energy of the Bluebell Girls and ensuring an unparalleled experience for the audience.
- Admission to the Paris Merveilles show
- Champagne (quantity defined by option booked)
Good to know
- The dress code is casual elegant. A coat and tie are appreciated
- Shorts, Bermuda shorts, athletic clothing, and tennis shoes are not allowed
- Taking photographs of, filming, or recording the show is prohibited
- Photographs may not be taken in the theater
116 bis Avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris
Cancellation is not possible
Value for money
Nice show and good champagne!